Thursday, December 3, 2009

Division III college football question- How competitive is it to make the team?

I was just wondering on the overall difficulty (i know it usually depends on the college) of making a Division III football team. Are they competitive in terms of handing out spots on the team? Or is it fairly easy to make a team?



Thanks!



Division IIIcollegefootball question- How competitive is it to make the team?nba live 2005





There is nothing hard about D3 football. I'm not trying to take anything away from D3 football but the competition isn't that great. So with that being said yes it is pretty easy to make the team.



Division IIIcollegefootball question- How competitive is it to make the team?nba update ,nba teams



I don't think it is TOO hard to make a Division III team. Division III is not quite as competitive as Division I so I'm pretty sure it won't be too hard to make a Division III team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile