Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you wear to a football game in the afternoon?

Tomorrow I'm going to watch the JV football team at 4:15 and I don't know what to wear. I can't wear my school shirt (which is the varsity football team shirt) because my shirt clearly says varsity. Any cute ideas for an outfit when it's about 70-80 degrees?



What do you wear to a football game in the afternoon?nba ballers





Wear a shirt that is one of your school's colors and shorts or a miniskirt.



What do you wear to a football game in the afternoon?nba draft lottery ,nba teams



why is wearing a varsity shirt a bad thing? Its always great when the older kids come support the younger ones.



either that, or wear your school's colors. paint your face. if you're really bold, paint the whole body.
wear what you wore to school,



if you change and wear something different, that may be a little weird
Wear a sweatshirt with a cute jean skirt and make sure to incorporate school colors. Anything would be okay to a game.
Well, I'm on my schools 'spirit squad' and I wear green and blue head to toe....



But if you want to look cute, just wear a cute cami, jeans/bermuda shorts, and flats. Be causal. No heels or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile