Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I use psychology to convince my parents football my senior year would be beneficial towards

They don't work with anything less than a good,clean, convincing explanation. Why would football be beneficial for me? As you might want to know, I do participate in grappling, but the sports aren't the same season.



How can I use psychology to convince my parents football my senior year would be beneficial towards me?nba gear





it will give you better things to do that out causing trouble



How can I use psychology to convince my parents football my senior year would be beneficial towards me?nba finals 2007 ,nba teams



1. Develop "team player" attitude



2. Cultivate friendships



3. Develop leadership skills



4. Enhance your physical well being



5. Shores up yourcollegeapplication's "extra curricular activities" section



6. Enhances your self esteem



7. Allows for structured, (relatively) safe and supervised after school activities



8. (and perhaps most importantly). You are growing into a man. It is vital that you are given opportunities both to succeed and to fail. As a senior in high school, it is certainly appropriate for you to decide whether or not to participate in a given sport. A year from now, you will (probably) be in college, and mother and dad won't be making these types of decisions on your behalf anymore. It is important that you "try out" independent decision making NOW, where it is "safe" to make a few mistakes (not that football would necessarily be a mistake).



Best of luck in encouraging your parents to allow a young man to make his own decisions regarding participation in extra curricular activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile