Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I learn about football really fast?

I'm one of those girls who knows nothing about football but my boyfriend is addicted. I'm not interested and it doesnt excite me so I want to know how can I get into the mix so that I can know what's gonig on? Are there any website that really break it down and give you the basics, and perhaps has things like daily updates, and football facts? I guess I kinda looking for a "football for dummies" type website. Any suggestions?



How can I learn about football really fast?nba betting





I think they actually do have a "Football for Dummies" book. Get him to explain it to you as you go. It could accumulate your knowledge and get Quality Time at the same time. Go through the whole season starting now. We just had the draft this weekend in the NFL and Spring Practice just ended in April forcollegefootball. So no better time to start keeping up with it like the present.



How can I learn about football really fast?nba fantasy ,nba teams



Football for Dummy's
Play the Madden video game.
Football.com and wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile