Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I Set my team logo for fantasy football to a custom logo I upload from my computer?

I can only set my team logo to either the football helmets provided by yahoo or the Yahoo Avator for fantasy football. I want to set my team logo to a different picture. How do I upload pictures and set my team logo to the uploaded picture?



How do I Set my team logo for fantasy football to a custom logo I upload from my computer?nba scores





You can't set it to any photo that you want for your logo. You can only have your avatar or the helmets.



If you want, you could change one small photo by your name under email league. To do this, you go to your fantasy profile and click change photo. Browse one that is saved and select it and that photo will be there. IT WILL NOT BE YOUR TEAM LOGO THOUGH.



Good Luck



How do I Set my team logo for fantasy football to a custom logo I upload from my computer?nba 07 ,nba teams



i dont no it beats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile