Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I start a Fantasy Football Keeper league?

For the 2007 football season I would like to start a keeper league. The thing is I don't know how I can do this on Yahoo. Can someone please tell me how I can make one. Also, can you tell me some popular formats for keeper leagues like how many players are kept, how long are they kept, etc. Thanks.



How do I start a Fantasy Football Keeper league?nba news





You can start a group page for the fantasy league through yahoo groups. You'll need all of your league members to sign up for the group page and you can even start drafting now via the league's messageboard. You'll have to enter the players manually but its worth it if you're a diehard.



There are a lot of keeper/dynasty formats that you could use. Most keepers leagues keep anywhere from 3-5 players. If you keep 5 players the normal tendency is 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1 pk or tm and 1 flex player. Usually you can keep the players as long as you want.



I have yet to try a dynasty. In a dynasty league you get to keep your entire roster pretty much and the only way to get better from year to year is through trades or the rookie draft.



Auction leagues that use contracts and a salary cap are the latest to take off on the fantasy radar.



How do I start a Fantasy Football Keeper league?nba all star game ,nba teams



Google it and you will get some good sites.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile