Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who thinx that football fans who hate each other are PATHETIC and need to grow up?

Football is a wonderful game and the whole reason for this is because it brings countries and other places together. Why do some idiots see it as a reason for a fight? I mean it shows hatred in the game but in all fairness, I personally don't think that there is any hatred in it what-so-ever and it's just an excuse for these idiots to do something with there day because they have no interesting things going on in their lives, 'shallow lives' I call it.



I mean i'll be the first to say a good ol' football arguement is brilliant, listening to two seperate fans argue is hillarious, like on this site, it is harmless, entertaining if anything.



But when it comes to fighting on the streets, I think their pathetic and need to grow up and get a life, who's with me?



Who thinx that football fans who hate each other are PATHETIC and need to grow up?nba jerseys





im definetly with you on this.... a sport is a sport and as fine as it is to favor your own team, some people forget that it is just a freaking game!!! get over yourselves. i believe those who physically fight over this stuff is just 'trying' to prove to themselves and others that they are tough guys when in fact in clearly shows their insecurities in their own team. why do people automatically think of those who favor a team other than their own, their enemies. dont they realize that they share the love of the game.



Who thinx that football fans who hate each other are PATHETIC and need to grow up?nba 2k8 ,nba teams



I鈥檓 with you, Sexy!



Why take a difference of opinion on anything to the level of violence? It only makes the people doing this look asinine.
yup i agree
I COMPLETELY AGREE.



ITS RIDICULOUS WHEN PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS HERE...MAKING FUN OF OTHER USERS AND CLUBS............
Agreed
The sad thing is, I know exactly what you are talking about. Living is Wisconsin is a perfect chance at getting to see people spend huge amounts of their time yelling and shouting and fighting about which team is the best. Like you said, it is pretty amusing at first, but after awhile I feel like yelling at them to shut their fat traps and give it a rest! My God......you know what I really hate? When fans yell at the players.



The players are the ones on the football team. I don't see you out there throwing the football or kicking it. Obviously they have something you don't, which is skill!



Sorry, I guess I really needed to let that out.
you sound sexy..just by saying that!!
i agree...I also want to add that if your team is losing and you decide that you don't want to watch any more so you have a fit and turn the tv off (my roomie), don't come beoyching to me about it...she did that twice and...her team came from behind and won...
Yeah I agree. Hating is a bit overboard. Its one thing to support one's team unconditionally but to bring other's teams down is just childish.
People who think that watching 22 overpaid posers kick a ball around a field for 90 minutes is sport or entertainment are pathetic generally and need to grow up and get a life.
oh yeh definately..



all this talk on here though thats all just a bit of rivalry aint it..i like that but like firms and all that **** and violence,well that's jst stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile