Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I improve my tackling in football?

I don't play team football, just football with friends. So that means no pads and such. I started workin out a while back, but I'm not big yet. Since I'm decently tall, and accurate, I generally play quarterback or reciever. I'm a good corner, but if someone catches it, I have trouble tackling that person down. Sometimes it's hard to pull them down, and it's even more difficult if the person isn't wearing a shirt since they are so slippery.



What are some good tips to improve my tackling?



How do I improve my tackling in football?2003 nba draft





lock your hands and keep your feet moving until the runner goes down.



use your arms and shoulders; not your head.



How do I improve my tackling in football?nba free agents ,nba teams



i have trouble with this too, but in regular fball but my coach just tells me to make my arms as wide as possible and rap up and dont be afraid to hurt them! i mean like dont intentionally hurt them, but u kno its football stuff can happen!
Easy, try to dive at their knees, or hug them at belt level and bring them down.
hit the ankles smash them and hold them he cant move then and your friends will tackle him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile