Thursday, December 3, 2009

What type of football cleats should i get?

I am currently a sophomore in highschool who is looking for new football cleats for varsity year. Right now, in spring practice, I am using my JV football Underarmour "Hammer" cleats. They are OK but I am looking for something that is better. I recently got off of track season and found that I was fastest with light sprint shoes and when I normally wear size 10-10.5 sneakers, I wore size 8.5-9 Track sprinting spikes. I am a Runningback right now and am looking for the right size shoe to maximize my speed on the football field, and also the right make, or brand. Thankyou and all answers will be appreciated. I am 5'9 and 160 Lbs. Thankyou!



What type of football cleats should i get?nba 2k





im also a soph playing lb for var next year and i usually like low-tops cuz mids are too heavy. I have some nikes with detachable spikes/cleats and i like them them cuz i get good grip on the grass and turf.



What type of football cleats should i get?nba updates ,nba teams



whatever you do dont get the underarmour ones. i used them in the past for football when i was a rb and they are too heavy. when i run i get soccer cleats since they are low cut. good luck.
rebok
The new Nike High Cut Low Weight Football Cleats.



They have low cut too, but they are expensive.
UNDER ARMOR CLICK ! CLACK !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile